Vera French Housing Application
To be considered for Vera French Housing an individual must:
- Have a diagnosis of persistent mental illness
- Fill out the housing application
- Be willing and able to receive mental health services
- Pass the background check
- Have a regular source of income
- Some applicants wait days, months or years for housing.
- Once an application is approved the individual will be entered into the database and called when an opening becomes available that fits their needs.
- Those applicants who don’t meet criteria and are denied will receive a letter from Vera French Housing.
- When openings become available applicants who are being considered will be given an interview by Vera French Housing.
- Individuals who have successful interviews will be allowed to tour the available apartment.
- The lease will then be signed and the client may move into the apartment.
Vera French Housing takes great pride in its apartments. Regular inspections are conducted which involves a walk-through of the apartment and regular maintenance and upkeep.
For additional information, contact Vera French Housing at 563-445-7977